hf1

Hi

My avatar
sipillay
Clothie
Clothie

Hi

Postby sipillay » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi, im sharon mum to Xavier 7mths ...we have been using cloth nappies for a month now and so far the best thing we have ever done ....i think ive got over most problems we have had ....we had been using mothercare smart nappy but found they leak after a while ....so we are using cotton bottoms (hunted high and low on ebay for new ones) and love them they are ace i can get easy 4hrs from them ....have had a little look at flip napies and the pop in but will see hubby will have a fit if i buy any more ....i have loads and loads of them

just wanted to say hi

x x x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hi

Postby monsterm » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi & welcome Sharon :wave:

Bet you don't have a quarter the amount of nappies some of us have :giggle:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:01 pm

WSS , your hubby would probably have palpitations if he saw my stash :giggle:
Welcome to the tree :wave:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Hiya, and welcome to the CNT! :D

My avatar
sipillay
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sipillay » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:18 pm

so funny i got him to agree spending the £200+ on the smart nappies by the it will save us money in the long run .....well needless to say they are in the loft and along with the bambino mio's i bought !!! so we are on bargins off ebay that people have bought and not wanted in the cotton bottoms range i must have enough for 5 babies at least its an addiction ....
Yes hello my name is sharon and im addicted to nappies, blankets & bedding, prams and babies .....

x x x

Return to Welcome Newcomers