hf1

Hi!

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Hi!

Postby mrstessyman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Hmm been on here a week or so now, bought tons of stuff and have only just realised that I should have done an intro post!

So here goes!

Hi,

I'm Kerry, married to Peter, have two boys at the moment, Laine who is 7 and Ben who is 10 months. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with a girl - found out the sex on Thursday!

Jellybean is due on Feb 1st, but I was also told on Thursday I have placenta praevia so I am due another scan at 34 weeks to see if its moved and if it has not then I dunno! Will be asking my midwife when I next see her (mid-oct). This pg has been a lot harder than my other two, I cant walk far, do too much or I get cramps etc and not just little minor cramps either - ones that I then need to sit down for the rest of the day and do nothing at all!. So not great tbh :)

Ben is dairy intolerant and had some problems when he was little, he is getting there now, in the last month he has started doing a hell of a lot more, he still cannot stand/cruise, can only sit by himself if you put him in the position, cannot go from laying to sitting etc. He is doing well with some words but cannot/does not say any words beginning with "M" BUT he is happy and finally putting on *some* weight so thats brilliant!

Erm dunno what else to say!

Kerry
:pregnant:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hi!

Postby beck » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi Kerry

Welcome to cloth nappy tree! I've noticed you around in the for sale bit :wink:

Congratulations on your soon to be little girl :) I found that my 3rd pregnancy was difficult compared to the others as well. Look forward to getting to know you soon,

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:28 pm

beck wrote:Hi Kerry

Welcome to cloth nappy tree! I've noticed you around in the for sale bit :wink:

Yep that was me spending way too much money! :)

With that said - got my eyes on some other stuff also... :twisted:

Just got to get rid of the boy clothes we no longer need and the highchair to fund it!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Hello! Glad you've introduced yourself, get chatting now and not just spending :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi, nice to *meet* you properly :D Welcome to the site. Look forward to chatting more soon :D

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:59 pm

babyroo wrote:Hello! Glad you've introduced yourself, get chatting now and not just spending :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I know hubby is not happy that I have found this website but then again when i point out just how much things would cost getting them new he cant complain that much!

Plus I blame you for putting so much stuff up that I wanted/needed! :hohoho:

Kerry

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Annette wrote:Hi, nice to *meet* you properly :D Welcome to the site. Look forward to chatting more soon :D

Kerry
:pregnant:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi, nice to meet you!

Our 10 month olds sound at the same sort of stage, can sit for ages and ages on end, but can't get himself to sitting, loves holding hands and can now take steps and walk, but can't pull himself up or cruise and lazy bones can't crawl either, but can somehow always manage to reach what he wants by going on his back or rolling!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi Karry and nice to see you chatting.
I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh who is getting close to 2. You lucky girl, finding out the sex. I always wanted to know before Kayleigh was born, but on 2 of the scans she kept her legs together, and the third was done by a jnr. doctor, who hadn't been taught how to look for the sex (? didn't think it would be that difficult and require special training). Hope the rest of your pregnancy gets a little better for you.

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers