Hi from me and Bethany

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Hi from me and Bethany

Postby jclmellor » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 pm

good luck!!! enjoy buying lol!
i'd recommend getting reusable wipes - saves a fortune (there are some bamboo ones on classifieds). our fave cheapo nappies were preloved bamboo little lambs with preloved fleece liners. come to think of it we actually got everything preloved! xxx

My avatar
sugarplum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sugarplum » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 pm

hi there :wave:
welcome to the tree!!

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi :wave: I found all the advice here invaluable when I first started out- loads of advice and good ideas. One thing I did to cut costs (before my addiction really kicked in and my stash grew huge!) was to buy a few extra boosters for my BumGenius pockets. The outer will dry overnight on a clothes horse no bother but the boosters take longer. If you buy a few extra boosters it's much cheaper and cuts back on how many nappies you buy. Do look at the threads on bamboo and hemp rather than microfibre though if you're thinking of doing this. :D

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 pm

jclmellor wrote:good luck!!! enjoy buying lol!
i'd recommend getting reusable wipes - saves a fortune (there are some bamboo ones on classifieds). our fave cheapo nappies were preloved bamboo little lambs with preloved fleece liners. come to think of it we actually got everything preloved! xxx

I love reusable wipes too. So much more effective than disposable. I use Cheeky Monkey wipes which I've been really pleased with. They also come with a small MonkeyFoot design wet bag for when you're out and about. MonkeyFoot wet bags are my absolute favourite real nappy accessory - I can't recommend them enough (quite pricey but really good quality).

Happy shopping :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers