Hi does anyone remember me?

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Hi does anyone remember me?

Postby sare123 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi everyone
I was a member on here about 2 years ago when I had my youngest 2 in cloth. My name is Sarah and I have 7 children 13,11,8,6,5,4 and 3. I stopped using the forum as my exhusband and I split up, I moved into my own place with the kids and didn't have any internet for a while. Anyway since then things have moved on quite a lot I am engaged to my dp, we have been living in our own house for the last year and we are expecting a baby together at the end of august :yahoo: I haven't told him yet but we will be using cloth from the beginning :giggle: really looking forward to finding out what nappies are around now and building a new stash :D

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hi does anyone remember me?

Postby KimmyM » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 pm

No sorry but I'm new welcome back though :wave:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Aww, that's lovely - congratulations on your pregnancy! :D 8 children though - wow - that's lovely! I love the idea of having a big family, but DH would never agree. :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Welcome back :wave: Nice to see that things are getting better for you after a tough time.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 pm

:wave: welcome back
8 children wow lucky you, I have not long had our 4th and final baby

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sare123 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Kirsty I remember you thinking of maybe having another, nice to see you have completed your family. I know 8 kids must be madness to everyone else. I was definitely done after #7 but dp doesn't have any children of his own and has always wanted to be a dad, this is definitely the last though :giggle:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi Sarah, I remember you and welcome back. Lovely to hear that everything has turned out well, you sund so happy :D Congratulations on your new bump xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Woozle35 wrote:Hi Sarah, I remember you and welcome back. Lovely to hear that everything has turned out well, you sund so happy :D Congratulations on your new bump xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me too! welcome back!

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sare123 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm

:wave: thanks for the welcome back ladies :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers