My chicken coop plans!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: My chicken coop plans!

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:58 am

That is not a chicken coop - thats a chicken castle :party: @clothmama

And just to clearify something: Thought you already got some chickens earlier this year???? Didn't I see a pic? or am I imagining something? :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:38 am

Aeseldyr wrote:That is not a chicken coop - thats a chicken castle :party: @clothmama

And just to clearify something: Thought you already got some chickens earlier this year???? Didn't I see a pic? or am I imagining something? :hohoho:

There was some darling silkies my friend was going to give me which I posted pics of but I ended up not being able to get it all organised in time and ended up with 'chicken inertia' (a syndrome where you end up over thinking it all and spending months / years (2 or more in my case :oops: ) looking on the internet at chicken coops / breeds and then get too freaked out to do anything at all :panic:). Am solving the chicken inertia by just buying the chickens and making do with what I have right now and then sorting out better / bigger accommodation and a larger flock as I go! At least I have some and will hopefully start getting eggs in about 3 months :yahoo: rather than researching another 2 years :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:47 am

clothmama wrote:
Aeseldyr wrote:That is not a chicken coop - thats a chicken castle :party: @clothmama

There was some darling silkies my friend was going to give me which I posted pics of but I ended up not being able to get it all organised in time and ended up with 'chicken inertia' (a syndrome where you end up over thinking it all and spending months / years (2 or more in my case :oops: ) looking on the internet at chicken coops / breeds and then get too freaked out to do anything at all :panic:). Am solving the chicken inertia by just buying the chickens and making do with what I have right now and then sorting out better / bigger accommodation and a larger flock as I go! At least I have some and will hopefully start getting eggs in about 3 months :yahoo: rather than researching another 2 years :hohoho: :hohoho:

:barflol: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: "chicken inertia" :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Previous

Return to The Chicken Coop