hf1

3nights dry *sobs* lol

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

3nights dry *sobs* lol

Postby Rox » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:46 am

Scarlett has been 3nights dry now... this is it i suppose! I read a while ago if theyre dry for 5nights to go for it, so a couple more nights then it'll be off with the night nappy.

I am so proud as shes not even 3 yet, but on the other hand - my lovely flufffffff & soakers :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you need me, i'll be in the corner cuddling our new, unworn PK :lookround: :crossbaby:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: 3nights dry *sobs* lol

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:47 am

Get that pk on her bum quick just incase :giggle:

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 am

:cry:

Well done to Scarlett though :wine:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 am

Yay for Scarlett but :cry: for you :hug:

I still have 2 in NN's but dread the day when there are none :(

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:55 am

:hug: We are the same. Mikey has been dry the last few nights too :cry: (but also :wine: :giggle: )

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:58 am

Arrhhh :hug: :hug: :hug: .
Well done Scarlett. I think il feel the same when Pearl starts to be dry. Luckily there are lots of lovely WAHM clothes about to keep to going ( still not the same as the fluff) or shock horror you could start treating yourself! :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:06 am

scarlet wrote:Arrhhh :hug: :hug: :hug: .
Well done Scarlett. I think il feel the same when Pearl starts to be dry. Luckily there are lots of lovely WAHM clothes about to keep to going ( still not the same as the fluff) or shock horror you could start treating yourself! :giggle:

Yes!! I am already growing a nice collection of WAHM clothing which def helps, and our skirtie collection grew and grew when she PT'd in the day and couldnt use lovely longies anymore :hohoho:

There's just something so nice about fluff tho, all squishy and well... squishy!

She's been cloth from birth and im def going to miss it, and no more babies either... my fluff journey is almost at an end *needs to find a fluff'aholic anonymous*

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:06 am

clothpixie wrote::hug: We are the same. Mikey has been dry the last few nights too :cry: (but also :wine: :giggle: )

:hug:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 pm

:wine: and :hug:

Time to start being a personal fluff shopper/designer like I suggested a long time ago :giggle: lots of people are always saying they don't know what colours/designs to go for ... you could be a consultant and come up with designs or colourways for them, offer a stalking service, even suprise me orders :D I think you'd be fab!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat