hf1

I didn't expect this!

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: I didn't expect this!

Postby Chooky » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 am

I like to remind people how yucky their bins smells and also that they are supposed to remove the poo from sposies before they dump them too. It's the law and is written on every nappy box yet none takes notice :wink:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 am

I tell people that in my house poo gets flushed away and not put in a plastic bag in the corner of the room to sweat. I also remind them that babies poo just the same amount in a sposie as cloth.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 am

I don't tell people that I use cloth. If they spot one and ask then I will discuss them but otherwise I just get on with it. I do what I believe to be best and don't want other peoples negativity. I tend to find the only people to comment uninvited are those that are interested not those that find it disgusting.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

If ppl question why we use cloth and wont give up the negativity, My simple answer is to tell them i do what is right for my lo's, and having nasty, potentially fertility hindering, chemicals on their skin is a big no no for us. That usually shuts them up lol. I think after nearly 3yrs & two in cloth, they've given up. I do wonder, if someone disagrees with an aspect of ur parenting, why do they try to use negativity when what u're doin is only of benefit for the lo.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat