hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
carx2ie
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Whats your best buy and why?!?

Postby carx2ie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Best buy has to be my Onelife btp - they're about to start on their third baby now, and are still soft, reliable and almost stain-free. Shame they're so boring to look at lol.

My avatar
mammajack
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Whats your best buy and why?!?

Postby mammajack » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:13 am

Goodness that is a hard question, i love all my cloth equally and it would be very hard to choose my best buy. Value for money wise it would have to be my totsbots cotton which I got for free through my local council incentive as I was able to sell them on and buy the next size.
At a push i would have to say my Wee notions the are just so cute, well made and I have never had a leak with them, well worth every penny spent no them.

My avatar
elmosgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby elmosgirl » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 am

Coming a bit late to this but not sure I could choose between my BumGenius and my Blueberries, both are a great fit and very easy to use, think I will have to go for my Bluebrry snaps (either OS or SS) just because the BumG look a bit tatty as I brought them all pre-loved and the aplix drives me mad getting caught up in the wash.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Absolutely impossible to pick just one!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Fuzzies have never failed us, day and night, also love our WN and the devine d'lish :babyroll:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Oh how I love a fuzzi! My DD is still in her Mediums at nearly 20 months and has been since 7 months. Talk about value for money.

They're not my favourite nappy - this varies from week to week but is currently a BBSS in pink spots on choc bought pre loved. I also love the Bottombumpers that I bought off here from Ramsey but they're a bit lightweight on the absorbency front to see a great deal of use!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 am

northernruth wrote:Oh how I love a fuzzi! My DD is still in her Mediums at nearly 20 months and has been since 7 months. Talk about value for money.
!

Louis was in his mediums at about 4 months and are STILL going at 32 months, not only that they still look really good, not stained, colours bright, elastic holding up, that is serious value for money!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 am

Think I'd have to say my Weenotions onesize - not the cheapest around, but the cutest, plus we've never had a leak in these :)

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Hmmm, well it depends! I think the most bomb-proof nappies ever would be Sandy's with an Airflow wrap, I've never had even a hint of a leak, however I have to say that thus far I am in love with my Itti Bitti D'lish and even my DP, and the in-laws are capable of using these without any prompting so I'd have to go for them, they've been reliable so far as well as looking and feeling gorgeous.

For nights I am stuck, Modern Baby Pop-Ins are working, I have one Bamboo Baby Beehind and would love to replace all the Pop-Ins with them.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat