hf1

Do you find random stuff in their nappies?

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Do you find random stuff in their nappies?

Postby rachel » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:33 pm

mabo wrote:The most random stuff I have found is was Anna was a baby still and she'd actually have hairy poo :-?

Have had one of those too...except Evie had eaten one of my hairs...long and dark. Bless her don't know how she managed to swallow the bloody thing, and then for it to go all the way throught the digestive system!!! :shock:
The gross thing was, the hair was half in/ half out, so I had to pull it out!! :giggle:
And we found some cheese from her lunch. As others have said, know idea how it gets under the clothes, vest and inside the nappy???? :-?
:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 pm

dfs just reminded me about the time we found a whole biscuit in there and he tried to eat it as i changed him :giggle: :puke:
often find undigested food here too. sweetcorn is the main one :puke:

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 pm

i find plenty of mud,grit,sand & gravely bits in em's ,thats because she cant be bothered to crawl poperly and hauls herself along like a wounded soldier. :roll:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 pm

scrunchkins wrote:I once found a stickle brick in Harriets nappy :shock: :giggle: :giggle:

Well that's got to have been uncomfortable. :shock: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Shevi wrote:oh yeah!!! but mostly stuff thats been through their whole digestive systems too!!! (nice...)
whole raisins, blueberry skins, sand, grainy stuff from shreddies or weetabix, bits of crayon, colored bits of paper, seedy bits from inside pomengrate, corn....babies are disgusting!!!

WSS. The most shocking thing I found was a 5p that Katie had managed to swallow without me noticing. :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Soupdragon wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:I once found a stickle brick in Harriets nappy :shock: :giggle: :giggle:

WSS!! I thought a penny would have been uncomfortable enough, but those stickle bricks would be awful to have in your nappy :giggle: Have you ever stood on one of those? It hurts!!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:21 pm

gayleygoo wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:

WSS!! I thought a penny would have been uncomfortable enough, but those stickle bricks would be awful to have in your nappy :giggle: Have you ever stood on one of those? It hurts!!

I know, it amazed me. I've no idea how it got there either :-?

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Rice and sand are common ones in Zac's nappy. Lockie went through a phase of eating bits of his comfort blanket which was really gross when it came out the other end. :puke:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Sand, pennys, undigested food, pebbles :-? you name it I've found it... think abbie stores things in there!!!!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat