hf1

Friday Night Fluffy Bums

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Friday Night Fluffy Bums

Postby indigosky2k » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Kacie went to sleep at 6ish after a major meltdown :( so is actually still in her dress and a Pretty in Pink Itti :giggle:
I'm not expecting her to wake up for a while as she is snuggled in bed with the curtains closed and no light on.
When she does wake up she'll be in a pink Slinki Minki with a sheep on the bum, and a black Baby K by Mylene Klass babygrow :D

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Aoife is in her new style night notion & Nappy Garden soaker
Imogen is in her bedbug with shorties I got from Frances :D

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Lottie is wearing a new pink stuffie (thanks Frances) and Pixie Knit shorties, Will is wearing a bedbug and blue/grey shorties and Teddy is wearing a bedbug and Soaring Sheep boardies.

Sleep and dream well little ones x

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

OT: I love the way that nappies go round and round little bums. More than one of the nappies in this thread have been on Iris' bum. It's as though you're never really the owner of a nappy, more its guardian while it's with you. :giggle: Now I have an image of a nappy as The Littlest Hobo. :hohoho:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Bella's in her turquoise HO night nappy with Pixie Knits shorties and a long sleeved top. I hope she sleep okay as she's got a stinking cold :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Tanya, hope she sleeps...kieren has an awful cold too so i feel your pain :( :hug:

Nichola, i think its great how things get sold around the board!! :thumbsup:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Gracie is in her new pink stripy ecobubs, fc it lasts the night. Oh and cupcake pj's x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Sophie is in her Hello kitty flutterby fluff. She has awful leg eczema, so i don't think this is going to help :( She has her purple shorties on and pooh bear pj top!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Dexter is wearing a purple dyed well boosted sandy's (to be changed into a bamboo little lamb at 11pm) with pixie knits longies on top and Harriet is wearing a boosted size 2 little lamb (an experiment as all her other night nappies have been packed :-? ) with mummy knitted soaker and Incredibles pj's on top.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat