Blake is in an XL soy UDNN with stacinator fleece wrap

Tobes is nappyless!

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Saturday night fluffy bums!

Postby victoriaw » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Antonia is in her pirate monkey WNNN and mummy-knitted soaker. I just realised tonight that she doesn't have any really girly night nappies :oops: so am shopping on WN atm!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Kace is in a blue BBH magic-all with long sleeve vest and Next organic short sleeve sleepsuit on, all snuggled in her Tweety Pie sleeping bag.
Sleep tight fluffy bums :)

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Rowan was in her unicorns WNNN and was dancing around the front room, just in her nappy, while we were watching Strictly when she decided to pee out of the leg of her nappy!! :( So she's now in her FF WNNL boosted with a ME snap in booster and granny made Geomax longies. FC no more leaks.

Sleep tight fluffy bums.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Archie is in his Bedbug (kindly on loan from Tinkerbellarella) and Tempestuous Poppet longies.

Night night fluffy bums.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Gracie is in her scrumptious Bugs at Dawn Dreamscape, cupcake fleece soaker and pj's to match the dreamscape . xx

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Barney is in a WNNN with a catapillar on the bum, MooBoo Baby soaker, long sleeved vest and Igglepiggle pj's. Oh, and the pink welly socks we had to buy for him becasue we couldn't get thick socks his size in boy colours :giggle: Please note, our house is not freezing as his attire would suggest, it's actually 20 in his room but the strange child gets cold even thought the rest of us sleep on top of our quilts :shock:

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Juliet's in her puddlekins night nappy, soaker knitted by debsandhannah, and spotty fleece pjs. Bit worried about the nappy since she rolled around in the splash puddles after her bath while I chased her trying to get her sleepsuit on.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat