hf1

Friday Night Cloth Bottoms

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Friday Night Cloth Bottoms

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Harriet is wearing a flower design babybufters nappy with mummy made soaker on top and Bob the Builder Pj's :?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Friday Night Cloth Bottoms

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Ben is in a winnie the pooh Night Notion and Pixie Knit shorts. We won't talk about Charlotte, Mark put her to bed but I know she is in a disp as she is hating cloth :( it makes her sore and I can't seem to get it right for her, will think about night training soon I think :(

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Evie is away to bed in the biggest nappy I have ever seen - a large nappy by minki - stuffed with a p'tit d'essous bamboo insert, a GAD hemp insert and a terry booster on top. Its HUGE - I could fit into it if I tried - but it works :D

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Rowney is in her tigger minki pocket, fc she does'nt poop through the sides this time :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 pm

Katie is in her northern lights bedbug and couche cover. Ryan will be in his cars NN with woolywumpkins soaker.

Annette - we are having the same problem with Ryan. I tried night training but we always got a wet bed early in the morning even with lifting him before I go to bed. He goes to bed in his pjs with no nappy and I put one on when I go to bed. It's working so far.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Annette I've given up using fitteds for now as no matter how huge the fleece liner, or how fleece lined, they make her sore :? So we're just using pockets now...

Isabelle has gone to bed in her butterfly dotty white minkee popper weenotions OS stuffed with hemp and bamboo... She has a hello kitty footless sleepsuit over the top :)

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Dafydd has gone in his HappyHeiny, he's not a big wetter so can get away with anything at the mo :P

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Annette, Louise- Tallon used to be the same but he got on with wn pockets at night really well, we used to stuff his with a large prefold that had a easy peasy hemp booster folded into it With the extra length of the prefold folded over at the front). Might be worth a try if you've already got those bits to hand, but could work better for Ryan though as he's a boy too???

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Jak is in a purple night notion, with hollow oaks soaker (am loving using wool, didn't think I would)

Summer is not yet ready for bed she's currently in a fuzzi, but will soon be in a BBOS, as her BGs are all drying!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat