What shall I get??

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What shall I get??

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:37 am

OK girls you need to help me out. I think I need to get some more pockets as we are going through a very difficult changing stage and well quite frankly I'm horrendously jealous of Annettes (I mean Charlottes of course!!) :wink: :lol: :lol: collection.

I'd like to try something I haven't already got. I love my BG's and would get more if they did more prints/colours (find some days they are the only one I can get him!!), Fuzzis have always worked really well for us and still do but the poppers are becoming more and more difficult to get done up so need to go with Aplix I think. I love HH prints but they aren't the most reliable nappy!

All suggestions gratefully received!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:12 am

Green Kids - better than HH and btp for your next one.

Annette

PS someone did say that they were going to bring out some bolder colours in the BGs, didn't mention prints but a greater variety of colours would be good.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:04 am

Mmmm good point Annette, I've been wanting to try one for a while now! Do think they would be as good at being a BTP as Bumgenius????????

None of thier patterns they have right now are really grabing me so I may wait and see if they bring out more :wink: :!: Interesting that they are more reliable than Happy Heineys, there are so many people that struggle with them!

If Bumgenius brought out brighter colours I'd defiantly get a couple more of them.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:55 pm

Bump bump bump I want to go shopping!!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:13 pm

mommys touch do a velcro version and they do patterns...really nice patterns too!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 pm

they cal velcro 'touch tape' btw

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:46 pm

I'm looking for some funkier pockets too (mostly have wonderoos, a fuzzi and a mommy's touch).

I like the look of green Kids, Peapods, Drybees, HH and Bumgenius (although not really that funky they sound soooo good)

Not much help but I'm interested in what everyone says

Ali

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:16 pm

I 2nd the drybees Tory. I replied to your and Karens :?: on the thread where i posted about my new one coming soon. It's a good pocket i think. :D Not badly priced either.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:06 am

I reckon go for a green kids they are FANTASTIC!! Even if the prints dont do much for you the solid colours are great too, I've got an orange one and its lovely and bright ~ even if its just so you can try them til a print you like comes out.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat