hf1

Tots bots easyfits - on newborns?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Tots bots easyfits - on newborns?

Postby happytails » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Ive got ALOT of easyfits :giggle: that i boost and use on DS and wanted to use them on No3 but do they actually fit from birth well?

DD was 6lbs 9oz and DS was 8lbs 3oz so not sure what i expect this one to be. But ideally i dont want to have to fork out for alot of small nappies and it seems easier if 2 kids are in the same nappies! (with the exception of night nappies as i get sized)

Sarah

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Tots bots easyfits - on newborns?

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 pm

I used Tots easyfit v1 on DD from about 3 weeks old, she was about 9lb if I remember rightly. I have got some cheap fitteds (Kussaluvs and Little Lambs) which were less than £3.50 each on average. It's cheap to pick up teenyfits etc too so I'd get a few for those early days.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Aaliyah was 8lb 9oz born (currently around the 8lb mark) and there is no way that an easyfit would fit her yet - she is currently wearing xs bumgenius, teenyfits, xs swaddlebees, xs OWW and they all fit with a bit of growing room! I put a size 1 little lamb on her for bed last night and it came up to her armpits! xx

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Might keep my eye out for some teenyfits then i think..must find something to sell/swap first lol

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:48 pm

happytails wrote:Might keep my eye out for some teenyfits then i think..must find something to sell/swap first lol

We loved our teenyfits. The only problem was absorbency - they didnt last very long at all, but a little lamb bamboo booster inside solved that!

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

I have a HUGE nb stash hun that you can borrow if you want. Got 10 teenies, 10 Diddys, 20 LL's and a ton of prefolds.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:19 pm

red_dwarf wrote:I have a HUGE nb stash hun that you can borrow if you want. Got 10 teenies, 10 Diddys, 20 LL's and a ton of prefolds.

Ohhh i might take you up on that :lol: minus the prefolds as i never got the hang of those :hohoho: thanks ant :hug: though id be worried about staining them!! @red_dwarf

xx

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

happytails wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:I have a HUGE nb stash hun that you can borrow if you want. Got 10 teenies, 10 Diddys, 20 LL's and a ton of prefolds.

Ohhh i might take you up on that :lol: minus the prefolds as i never got the hang of those :hohoho: thanks ant :hug: though id be worried about staining them!! @red_dwarf

xx

Some of the LL's are stained I 'think' not 100% sure tho. You could always use fleece liners if you are worried, but I found nb bf poop was the easiest to remove stains from int he sun anyways. Half of my stash is with Shaunie atm, Stacey will be borrowing it when she has number 2 :giggle: I get sad that I have nappies here without a bum to love :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 pm

No way would they have fit William at birth and he was 9lbs 2oz, he went into them at about 8 weeks I think xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat