hf1

Frustrating

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Frustrating

Postby paw foot » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Why does the little monkey always poo in the prettiest nappies five minutes after putting them on??? :evil:

Recently I have been stocking up on some extra nice nappies, we still use disposable at night, but last night I tried him in a holden's landing. 10 minutes on he pooed so had to change to disposable.

This morning I was really looking forward to trying on his nb little gumnut. I liked the fit seemed slim fitting on him, before I had chance to admire it he had pooed.

Maybe cloth is just soooo comfy he relaxes a little too much in it.

I want my pretty nappies to be on his bum not in the nappy bag waiting to be washed. :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Frustrating

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Aah the curse of the new nappy. :evil: M did the same last night in her brand new HLBB+. :x

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:15 pm

So glad it's not just my little terror then. On the plus side least the poo stays in the nappy, if he did the poos when in the disposable I would have to chance his clothes too.

But still that lovely little gumnut in the wash bag till tomorrow :cry:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:18 pm

This must be a rule!
Another rule is that if mummy has forgotten to put the clean nappies in the change bag, one must must do a poo when out. I was so organised for church yesterday I left the three clean nappies on the changing table at home. Needless to say DS2 came home wearing a clean t-shirt from the change bag wrapped in the waterproof part of a toddler food bib :hohoho: :hohoho:
Better luck with the pretties next time!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh they definitely save the poops for the nicest nappies :evil:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Same here, I reckon lifting their legs to change them sparks something off :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat