hf1

To sell nappies after PT or keep for baby no 2?

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: To sell nappies after PT or keep for baby no 2?

Postby Rox » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 pm

LL nappies came today - soooo soft & squishy... i took the velcro off one of the nappies just to see if it would be okay and theyre fine, even nicer with no velcro as theres no stiffness and can fold the front down now to avoid the cord.

Once they've been washed i dont think you'll even be able to tell they ever had velcro on.

:thumbsup:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Rox wrote:LL nappies came today - soooo soft & squishy... i took the velcro off one of the nappies just to see if it would be okay and theyre fine, even nicer with no velcro as theres no stiffness and can fold the front down now to avoid the cord.

Once they've been washed i dont think you'll even be able to tell they ever had velcro on.

:thumbsup:

Thats fab :thumbsup: I resisted and didn't order but think I may be regretting it now! Although they do have some left :lookround: Oh wish I wasn't so indecisive :x On the plus side though I bought our first NB nappy for bump the other day :yahoo:

My avatar
Vanilla
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Vanilla » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:03 pm

I've just ordered some of these LL's too, I don't really need any more size 1 nappies but only have a couple of bamboo ones, and it was such a fab deal I couldn't resist. (I am sooo weak-willed!!) I wouldn't have thought of taking the velcro off, sounds like it will work really well, great idea, thanks for sharing that!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat