hf1

Completely overwhelmed

My avatar
pascoa341
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Completely overwhelmed

Postby pascoa341 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Right, I think I'm more or less set now. 10 of the Little Lambs, some all in ones, a pocket, two flips and some other 2 parters that we were given. My next (hopefully last) question regards the amount of wraps. How many wraps would we need if we have around 15/20 2 part nappies? Do you need 4, 6, or maybe even 8? Hope you can help!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Wraps dry very quickly I had 6 if memory serves but I had prefolds so the wrap got messy and needed changing regularly. I'd try a couple of different ones and then buy an extra couple after baby is here and you can see what you like fits ect.
I bought a big BTP pack with DS and he leaked in all of them it can be really disheartening if you have bought a big stash all the same and it does seem to be working. Mothersease airflow wraps were our most reliable but they are bulky compared to others. But no gusseted wraps worked for us.
I have used flip wraps over fitteds on occasion when desperate.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 am

I would agree with the others- definitely 2 parters whilst bf are much more reliable.
Nature babies loveables are a pretty good fit on my newborn atm and dh friendly velcro. Diddy diapers are similar.
http://www.greenjellyshop.co.uk/Reusabl ... od_30.html
wraps we have xs and s motherease and xs thirsties.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat