hf1

Mondays nappies

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Mondays nappies

Postby Jellybelly6 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 am

J woke up wearing a bamboo LL boosted with a Thirsties hemp prefold. He then went into an aqua Lollipop pop'n'gro pocket. He then went to nursery with a collection of Bumgenius pockets (various colours) in his change bag. The Deputy Manager tells me she loves the cloth nappies now and prefers them to disposable and if she has children she will use cloth! J and another little girl whoes mum I know from our local breastfeeding cafe both use cloth in nursery :widesmile:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:20 pm

twinkletot wrote:Alyssa has just woken in a wnnl and is now wearing an itti bitti boo.

She then went into a bamboo LL then her gingerbread border cut wnnl and she's now in a rainshine designs.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Louise wrote:After being wide awake chatting for the past 3 hours :roll: M is now fast asleep beside me in her beautiful new Holdens Landing bedbug plus with Pixie Knits soaker over the top and ABK jamie jumper that was a gift from Rae.

Tomorrow (well later on today now :lol: ) she will be wearing her Tweedlebee &Tweedelbum fitteds and Holdens Landing fitteds under her Droopy Drawers Molly Bubble dress and soaker set.

After waking up in the above M has worn

blue/purple LWI HL fitted
pink/purple dip dye LWI fitted
black minkee and red floral print T&T fitted
lime green dotty minkee T&T fitted with butterfly embroidery
pink/green LWI Dunk n Fluff fitted

all with her Molly Bubble dress and matching soaker

She is now fast asleep in her wool outer Little Gumnut All Hours and ice cream T&T JJ (no soaker as we don't need to use one with the wool outer LG :shock: :wine: )

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 pm

We started off with changing her Wee Notion Night Notion and Droopy Drawers soaker, into a Luscious Little Somethins day nappy and Droopy Drawers bloomers, then had the rest of the day in Little Lamb Bamboo's with same bloomers :) She is now in bed with another Wee Notion Night Notion and last nights soaker :)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat