hf1

I just want to buy fluff!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I just want to buy fluff!

Postby Rox » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Yeah, i bulk my newborn stash out with nippa size 1s - they fit from birth right through to medium and are cheap. Along with a few sized xs i find this works great for me and isnt too expensive in the early days leaving room for nicer 'smalls' - Scarlett was in her first small at about 3wks last time i think, it was a BBSS :D

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

I am thinking of get a few pre folds but wouldn't have a clue what to do with them apart from just lay them in a wrap so need to have a good look at youtube videos to suss it all out :giggle:

My avatar
willowherb
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby willowherb » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm

i've brought a few teenyfit as they we're reduced when the new prints came out. :lookround:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 am

I think I will get a few Teenyfits too, although I didn't like velcro on Darcy, but that was more so that she liked undoing it as soon as the nappy is on (and that velcro looks more untidy to me after a few washes :oops: ), but obviously baby won't be able to do that when they are teeny :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 am

I'm after a few teenyfits and then a few cheap simple XS nappies. Hoping to get some lovely pockets and aio's for bump when he/she is bigger aswell as fitteds :) I'm kinda hoping for a girl as I prefer the girly stuff to dress her in :oops: :)

We will be getting a private gender scan at the end of may :)

Sarah xx

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 am

I would love to get a private gender scan at 16 weeks but just going to have to wait until my 20 week scan. Have convinced DH that if they can't find out sex at 20 weeks though we will book a private scan to find out :thumbsup:

I didn't go too girly at all with Darcy as was always trying to think ahead to next baby so kept a lot of things gender neutral :roll: actually selling most her stuff now though, so if this baba is another girl I will be going extra girly :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 am

20wk scan here too which should be end of May - will miss out on BBM goodies *darn*

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 am

Rox wrote:20wk scan here too which should be end of May - will miss out on BBM goodies *darn*

We have to wait until 7th June for our scan, seems such a long way away!! Sure it will fly by though...hopefully!!

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 pm

My 20 week scan is 27th April! I'm more looking forward to sorting all the baby clothes and waving goodbye to either the blue or pink stuff (well putting it to one side in the loft just in case they get the gender wrong!).

If they can't tell us the gender at 20 weeks we have already designed that we will pay for a gender scan main reason being that Christopher has his mind set on a new baby brother and if it is a girl it would be better I think if he has time to get used to the idea.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat