hf1

What is your bomb proof night nappy?

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What is your bomb proof night nappy?

Postby Mumof5 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 am

A while back I didn't have the pennies to buy a new nn, so I boosted a MEOS (with a snap-in stay dry booster) with 2 LL bamboo boosters. It worked a treat and have used this combo ever since, with a wool soaker on top. It is super heavy in the morning, but we've never had a leak. :thumbsup:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 am

Little Gumnut All Hours wool outer. No need for wool over the top as the outer is dry in the morning. :love: it. My Looby Lu's tester night nappy also performs well. I haven't tried the new WNNN yet but will be doing so soon.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:48 am

When izzy was a baby we just used normal nappies because she woke up in the night anyway but as a toddler it was large nappies by minki stuffed full of various inserts

My avatar
Princessmedi
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Princessmedi » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 am

At the moment we're using WNNN boosted with an extra hemp insert,Ellas house bumhuggers with a bamboo and an extra eh hemp insert and im going to try a ll bamboo boosted with eh insert.The wnnn have been good but we got some leaks,the eh have been fantastic!need to get more fleece covers though!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 am

I've just ordered 2 more holdens landing bedbug+ nappies...DD had a bad tummy a few weeks back and those were the only thing that kept 'everything' in the nappy...i got fed up of washing wool soakers :roll:

DD is 20 mths, quite a heavy front wetter at night (front sleeper) and sleeps roughly 11-12 hours (sometimes less)

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 am

lazylexis wrote:We couldn't even manage a new wnnn boosted with EP hemp as we got leaks! Even with extra between nappy and wool too.

TJs the same we still get leaks with a WNnn boosted with 2 ll bamboo and an ep hemp with wool

at the moment my failsafe night nappy combo is a little gumnut all hours boosted with a ep hemp booster and wool/fleece over the top :)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 am

I love how there is a fab mix so far of more mass produced nappies and the WAHM ones. :)

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 pm

In my view there are only two out there! Although goodness knows if they're in rnw :shock: Wild child dnn+ and bububebe btp :) gumnuts all hours are pretty good too though just not keen on inserts that don't snap all together (I'm lazy and keep it all attached in the wash and then hang it on the line all next to one another so its easy to pair) :giggle:

My avatar
CrazyDiamond
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby CrazyDiamond » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 pm

I've never had any problems using a TotsBots Bamboozle stretch. So snuggly too.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat