hf1

Just need to tell someone who cares about my nb stash

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Just need to tell someone who cares about my nb stash

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:25 am

Soupdragon wrote:I've only bothered with 24 nappies from birth, which suited both Callum and Iris fine, washing every other day. They grow so quickly that newborn size just isn't worth it, IMHO. I bulked out Callum's stash with some one-size Piddle Poddles, Bububebe and Baby Beehinds. They might be bulky on a smaller baby, but I found the containment fine. And given he was a summer baby, getting clothes to fit over the top wasn't an issue - he only wore a nappy and vest much of the time. The advantage of OS, obviously, is he's still in them now, so not as wasteful cost-wise.

This is kind of where i'm at. I just don't want to spend too much, and i'm used to washing every day from when the toots were in cloth. I've also got a full stash of easy fits so if the bubby is big then they can be used too.

I honestly don't want to go down the line I did with the toots of trying out loads of different nappies.

If I wash every day, maybe used the odd disposable (probably will at night later on anyway) and in the heat drying time won't be a factor to consider, then I think we'll manage.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:34 pm

I really rate the old tb bamboozles, they form the basis of our size 1 stash but Evie is huge so won't be in them much longer.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

i have 32 nb/s nappys here and just bought 13 s tb as well want a few more n/b but other than that i'm done now

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat