CJ's Products?

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

CJ's Products?

Postby Cyrillia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey all,

Am thinking about getting some of the CJ's BUTTer and Carcass Cleaner to use as wipes solution and was wondering how people find them? :D

Sarah
x

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: CJ's Products?

Postby Rox » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm

No idea as i've not tried them but i've done the same - it was delivered this week :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 pm

I've not tried them either but they seem to be very popular so might need to get some sample pots for when my ENI stuff runs out

My avatar
harrison3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby harrison3 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 pm

We absolutely love them! Have tried the cj's butter pot, the little pots of different smells, the spritz and the carcass cleaner and love them all! Went for the little pots first to see which smells we liked and wanted to make sure dd was ok with them then ordered a large pot of our fav (pink sugar!). Bought the spritz in butter plus for really bad nappy rash and really like the fact that we don't have to rub anything onto a sore bottom and it works wonderfully! And use the carcass cleaner for wipes solution and yep again love it! Well worth the price and the large tub lasts ages for us and we use it at just about every nappy change. The little ones are great for the changing bag.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 pm

I have heard so many people talk about them, never seen them or tried them though but then again we don't use products on the kids x

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:43 am

I've got the lotion for Rufus as well as some tiny pots of butter, it's lovely & smells wonderful - we have Warm Vanilla Cake & My Pixie Pie. A great replacement for Sheepish Grins / Northern Essences which I can't get any more.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 am

That's great - will have to try some for definite then. :D

Only wondering now how economical the carcass cleaner actually works out to be?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat