hf1

Losing my love for cloth

My avatar
snowy-willow
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Losing my love for cloth

Postby snowy-willow » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:59 am

We only have mf inserts which we boost with bamboo and flip stay dry inserts and the pop n grow do the same with both. I don't know anyone who can add poppers

We don't get any wing droop - it's not the wings that droop its the front bit between the poppers.

As for my spd, I not seeing a physio - I did last time round and tried on a support belt which didn't give any support and ended up with crutches which didn't help at all. This time round j have to self refer from a leaflet that basically says you get a telephone appointment where they give you exercises to do and then they send you written instructions for the exercises. My midwife as even said there isn't anything they can actually do. We don't have things lIkea osteopths in my town and the walking to get there and back will need too much for my pelvis.

My avatar
teaforthree
Clothie
Clothie

Postby teaforthree » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:53 am

I go through phases of getting annoyed with cloth, especially when she's had a growth spurt and I have to fiddle with the poppers to get them to fit round her legs, or when I need to boost the nappy but then it doesn't fit well :eek: especially with my tots bots which bulge at the front randomly when boosted and don't get me started on my freetimes... :evil:

When I'm getting stressed with nappies, I shout at my DH :giggle: and then use my 2 parters. I've got onelife fitteds and blueberry wraps and find these fantastic and simple. Even Craig can do it! Have you got any like that?

Kim x

My avatar
snowy-willow
Clothie
Clothie

Postby snowy-willow » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:36 pm

We don't have two partners as she hates nappy changes as it is so need something that can go on quickly and easily with little hassle. We also don't have space to store a whole loads of nappies and wraps esp. With another on the way. We did try some two partners when we was a newborn and they drove OH mad and marked her legs horribly and nearly put me off cloth completely.

My avatar
snowy-willow
Clothie
Clothie

Postby snowy-willow » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:37 pm

The only wraps OH likes are flips as they are all loaded and ready for him

My avatar
teaforthree
Clothie
Clothie

Postby teaforthree » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 am

What about miosolo? They're quite large and loads of room to boost, more practical than pretty. Or real easys, they're bigger than normal pockets. Don't pressure yourself though if it's feeling like too much work just take a break from it a bit :wine:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat