hf1

So, what's good these days?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

So, what's good these days?

Postby Mareth » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 am

I'm so far out of the loop now that I can hardly even see the loop anymore :giggle: . I don't recognise most of the nappy makes since Rhys was in nappies, so I don't know what's good and what's not.

So, tell me what's fab, and tell me what's terrible so I don't make a hideous mistake! :lol:

Looking for fancy/special as well as standard stock nappies.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: So, what's good these days?

Postby Rox » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:50 am

:giggle: I was the same when i started with this stash - tbh, there seem to be *so* many more brands now and a lot more UK WAHMs via FB (tho most seem to do pockets rather than fitteds)

I've personally just gone for various so i can see what i do/dont like. Mostly PL where thats concerned to keep the cost down with a few trusty brands that i used before thrown in.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 am

I have gone for a variety of things this time too, and mainly pre loved apart from anything I have been able to get on a good offer like when newborn Bumgenius AIOs were on offer for half price!

Obviously I haven't got to actually use any of the nappies yet, but by far I think my favourite ones at the moment are definitely my scrummy green panda sized fitteds that I got in the co-op which I plan to stock up on if they work well for us :thumbsup: There are quite a few of us due over the next month or so, so if we have fast growing babies you may find lots of bargains on classifieds before you are due when we are all looking for the next size up :wink:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm

My stock nappies are still bamboo little lambs, though I also love my easyfits for when out and about. I've never really been one for fancy fitteds though, WeeNotions are my fancy pockets of choice :)

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Im really not into fancys and cant afford them anyway!

Im loving Totsbots bamboozles atm, and easy fits for dad/granny ! LL bamboos are great but not looking forward to drying them come autumn and spring when the heating is off.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:55 pm

I still have all of Rhys' nappies, which includes a btp pack of bamboozles. I'm planning to just reuse the whole stash again, but want to get a few special things like I did with Rhys.

I'm also interested in giving the tots bots stretchy bamboozles a shot, just for the craic.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:59 pm

I use totsbots flexitots with Eddie bit I've got a teeny green panda for acorn which im totally in love with. I will definitely be ordering some more.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:22 pm

We used old tb bamboozles, they are fab. We never found out sex so got pretties as nxt size up. Green panda are fab, very squishy! Oww are similar but usa. I still love wn as fitteds and pockets tbh.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm

for nb we liked swaddlebees fitteds,oww,bamboo lovables and then moved onto xs dnf and little lambs.He outgrew little lambs at 12 weeks.At 19 weeks we are using bububebes and medium DnF but I think we'll be using larges by 6 months at this rate!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat