hf1

On the search . !

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

On the search . !

Postby emsy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am

I'm really struggling for nappies to fit Tom now :( he's only 16months but because of his size nearly everything we have dosnt fit anymore
His size 2 ll don't fit, large dnf, none of his bgs fit, large green panda, large ittis and we are just about squeezing into flips, Highrise WN and XL holdens landing but their isn't a lot of room left in those :(

He is top of 98.6 centile for height ( 70 weight) and clothes have always been a problem, either too short in the leg and body (he's in 2-3yrs now with not much room to spare)
But now we are struggling with nappies too

Are their any huge nappies out their ?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: On the search . !

Postby littlesez » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 am

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 pm

LL do a sz3 now, yippee

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:18 pm

We had XL dunk n fluff

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 pm

I always found Upsy Daisy & Made by Amber to come up large. You could always ask for xl but then it's pricey.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:12 am

I found the large green pandas quite big. Pennys was too big for her right before pt, she is long and skinny and the snaps crossed over in front and the rise was generous. She is in 2-3 clothes too :) hth

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 am

I know they are not fancy nappies, but have you tried ME Sandy's L or Toddlease or Bumbles. Patrick is on the 90 centile for weight and height and he comfortably fits into Pop-in's and ME Sandy's (L) in the day and a stuffed Bumble at night.

Also for pockets, the Fuzzi Bunz large is enormous. I bought two to try out preloved and they still are too big.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat