hf1

Saturday's Nappies

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Saturday's Nappies

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 am

Ok, so Isaac started off in a dino print wee notions night nappy and thirsties wrap and is now in a owl print weenotions nappy and fresh thirstis wrap due to leaks.

I want to try pockets today with him to see what might work with the childminder, so have blueberry onesize, coolababy and bumgenius to try later.

What are your children in?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Saturday's Nappies

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 am

Eleanor is still snoring away in an old style tots bots bamboozle, petit desious insert inside and wool soaker.

Thinking of having a fitters an wool day today!

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:28 am

Joseph is in a rainshine designs fitted with his weenotions christmas pudding wrap over as i really wanted to get more than one days wear out of it, think i'll keep him in it as much as i can for the next couple of weeks as just looking at it makes me feel all christmassy :D

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:35 am

My daughter woke up in a disposble an is now wearing a Nature Babies big softie with a Kawaii wrap and wil be in Alvababy pockets for the rest of the day.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:49 am

Evie woke in a spodie too and is in an orange tutto at the moment, she was in a grey one thisd morning. I need to wash and lanolise some woolies and shave another pair so won't be working wool today :(

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Henry woke in a little gumnut night nappy with fleece soaker, then went into a Bububebe with motherease wrap and then a DNF with ME wrap when we had an almighty pooexplosion. Do antibiotics cause such explosions? He is now in another DNF with a fresh ME wrap. The next few nappies if we are staying in for the rest of the day are normally tots bots again with a ME wrap, until he goes into his night nappies, which tonight will probably be a Willy Winkie night nappy with fleece soaker.
Wendy x

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 pm

@KittyMay how do you rate the willy winkies? The lady that makes them is in my ap group and lives really near me. I want to buy some but what is the fit like? I should really ask to try one on dd lol.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Its been an itti bitti tutto day today :) my lo has rocked peppermint, navy, red stars and more besides....i use them when ive been too lazy with my fitteds :giggle: x

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:05 pm

:yahoo:
aimeet wrote:@KittyMay how do you rate the willy winkies? The lady that makes them is in my ap group and lives really near me. I want to buy some but what is the fit like? I should really ask to try one on dd lol.

I have only used the night nappies, but I love the fit on my son, they are osfm and very stretchy. I bought a pre loved one then contacted her and she made me one. The new one was different style to the pre loved, even better. They are very absorbant, but as with all my night nappies I add extra boosting between nappy and soaker, so have never tried it without, but the inserts the nappy comes with are very thick. Some night nappies I have to faff about with them a bit so there is no leg gape, but these are what I class as my easy nappies as they fit so well.

Hope this helps can't say what the daytime nappies are like, but I certainly like the night nappies.

Wendy x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat