hf1

Need some US WAHM ideas

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Need some US WAHM ideas

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 pm

I should just bite the bullet and tag @Louise as you are the guru! BUt if anyone else has any ideas feel free to chime in

I want to get Lola an embroidered and personalised AIO or AI2 nappy, like a weenotions one. But I have no idea whats out here. But I really want the type of funky choices that weenotions has.

Also I may need to start using night nappies on the fat one, as she is soaking through everything. any ideas on a trim but super absorbant NN? Has to be US based

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Need some US WAHM ideas

Postby emsy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Holdens landing :) Bonnie is usa based, she makes fab custom fitteds/ai2s
Her night nappies (bedbug plus) are also the only night nappies that Tj dosnt widdle through :)

I don't know any one else ?????

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks Jolene, I'm currently browsing, although the prices don't seem that different to me buying from weenotions with a currency difference. But the stuff does look lovely. i was kind of hoping that if I bought from a US company it would be cheaper as I'm paying with dollars if that makes sense.

I really do think i'm going to have to get some NN though and use wool at night. She's a flipping milk monster. yesterday she had

8oz at 4.30pm (she had a giant lunchtime sleep so this was her 3pm milk)
8oz at 6.30pm
8oz at 10pm

And I changed her at 10pm but she woke up with wet jimjams

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Guerrilla Fluff Utilatarians are fab night nappies, she does lots of cute fitteds too, doesn't help with the personalised ones though I'm afraid.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:16 pm

We like Guerilla Fluff Utilitarians for night as well, find them more absorbant than Bedbugs tbh.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Have you tried looking on HC or Etsy? I can only think of Holdens Landing (but we didn't get on well with the AI2s as the outer is bv and so we got wicking) and Dunk n Fluff. There's Prestons Pants too but I think they only make pocket nappies.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Louise wrote:Have you tried looking on HC or Etsy? I can only think of Holdens Landing (but we didn't get on well with the AI2s as the outer is bv and so we got wicking) and Dunk n Fluff. There's Prestons Pants too but I think they only make pocket nappies.

I have but there are so many, I wouldn't know where to start! if you ask on Diaper swappers, most people just use things like flips and stuff them to heck!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat