hf1

Teenyfits vs xs bg AIOs

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Teenyfits vs xs bg AIOs

Postby queen bee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:06 pm

I had a fantastic stash of teenyfits for Joseph when he was born. They worked really well for us boosted with a little lamb bamboo booster. They were a great fit and I had no problems with leaks. I'm just wondering how these compare with xs bumgenius AIOs? I'm a bit concerned that they have a microfibre core (i always use bamboo or hemp) and they don't seem to have a pocket for boosting.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Teenyfits vs xs bg AIOs

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 pm

I've not had either but from what I have read the BGs are pretty useless. Not very absorbent at all. Is there something you're not telling us/that we've missed? :lookround: :nosey: :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 pm

I had both for Noah and loved the BGs for the 1st couple of weeks until he started to out wee them, teenyfits were much more absorbent.

....and what Louise said :nosey: :giggle:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Hannahboo wrote:I had both for Noah and loved the BGs for the 1st couple of weeks until he started to out wee them, teenyfits were much more absorbent.

Thanks. That confirms what I was thinking.

And erm yes........ :pregnant: :yahoo: but ssssssssh. It's still very early so no word on fb please.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Bg's were ok for the first few weeks for small babies for quick drying and for those new to cloth. I would use them fir puffingout a stash if they were on offer, but id def go for teenyfjts given a choice!

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

queen bee wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:I had both for Noah and loved the BGs for the 1st couple of weeks until he started to out wee them, teenyfits were much more absorbent.

And erm yes........ :pregnant: :yahoo: but ssssssssh. It's still very early so no word on fb please.

That's amazing news!!! Randomly i was driving back from a kids party today & thinking of you & wondering if you would have another bubba, so we must be telepathic!!

That's really cheered me up!

Xxxxx

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:51 pm

queen bee wrote:

Aww congrats :pregnant:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:55 pm

emmab16 wrote:
queen bee wrote:

That's amazing news!!! Randomly i was driving back from a kids party today & thinking of you & wondering if you would have another bubba, so we must be telepathic!!

That's really cheered me up!

Xxxxx

Thanks Emma. @emmab16 But please don't say anything on Facebook because I don't want to tell the kids yet, just in case something goes wrong. I'd also quite like to avoid the stupid comments like "haven't u got a telly?" and "omg! Are you mad!!!" for as long as possible.

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Absolutely, no probs :) xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat