Total votes : 14
My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Beauty or function

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 am

Ok, so fun question of the day.

If you could choose between a lifetime supply of beautiful nappies with as many patterns, colours, materials, frills, embroideries etc that you had to change every 2 hours and still ran the risk of leaks OR a lifetime supply of perfectly fitting, perfectly absorbing, bombproof white nappies (with white wraps as necessary) that last a good couple of ours, which would you choose?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Beauty or function

Postby ems101 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:58 am

I've alwAys been about function. Im like that in most areas of life actually. Just don't get the idea of pretty poo holders!!! .... #Holds breath for firing squad#
Last edited by ems101 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 am

I voted function, because I have put some nappies to the back of the draw because they may be pretty, but they leak! I do love the pretties :love: but they are nappies and so they do need to hold poo and pee or they may as well just be pretty pants!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:03 am

I would say function but no way to the wraps can're give up our woollies :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 am

Both! :wink: Its perfectly possible to have a beautiful nappy that performs really well. In fact most WAHM nappies are superior to mass produced ones IMO hence why our stash is only pretty WAHM nappies. :D

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:20 am

@Louise! Cheat! Game is choose one or t'other ;) lol

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:21 am

For me, function every time. If it doesn't work then it's useless. I was a BG kind of girl because we found them so reliable.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 am

Function! I have a btp stash of bamboozles, and a few fancies. A the minute I just leave the wn etc sitting on the shelf as I cba with the leaks etc lol. All I use is bamboozles (admittedly with pretty wool over the top though lol)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 am

Louise wrote:Both! :wink: Its perfectly possible to have a beautiful nappy that performs really well. In fact most WAHM nappies are superior to mass produced ones IMO hence why our stash is only pretty WAHM nappies. :D

Yes, yes, yes, but if we didn't live in this wonderful world, which would it be?

I'm currently wavering...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat