hf1

Girly fluff inspiration need please

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Girly fluff inspiration need please

Postby queen bee » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I've found out that our new baby is a girl :) but I'm feeling rather out of the girly fluff loop as it is a long time since I was buying girlie nappies for Lily and i know new things like ruffle bottoms have become popular since then. And i have been busy finding scrummy boy fluff for Joseph. I mainly use fitteds with wraps and some wool. I am building up a good stash of preloved dnfs, owws and GPS as I love these on Joseph. But I need pretty wraps etc to go over the top of the nappies. Preferably uk-made although preloved international items are fine ie. I don't want the expense of postage and risk of customs charges on international purchases.
Spam me your ideas please :)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Girly fluff inspiration need please

Postby littlesez » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:30 pm

If it was me I would just use wool :giggle:

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Gorgeous wraps OS and sized, ruffle bums etc: http://www.facebook.com/#!/PrincessFlossie?fref=ts

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Mum2aMiracle wrote:Gorgeous wraps OS and sized, ruffle bums etc: http://www.facebook.com/#!/PrincessFlossie?fref=ts

I was looking at this site yesterday. It is exactly what I had in mind. But how do you order? @Mum2aMiracle

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:50 pm

She's got a price list in her photos, so I'd just PM her, I've not bought from her before, just been drooling over her beautiful creations!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat