hf1

Gah!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Gah!

Postby sim » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:00 am

Pointless post but Lachlan has suddenly turned into a really heavy wetter!!

5 days ago I was getting 9 hours out of a bamboo little lamb with one extra booster.

In the last 3 nights he has out peed that, a boosted green panda and a well boosted dunk n fluff. So tonight I am going to try a poppered down size 2 TB stretchie boosted with EP hemp. Next option would be to dig out the medium night nappies. The rise would be ridiculous but I'm tired of nighttime leaks!!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Gah!

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:12 pm

:evil: :evil:

I feel your pain, that happened to Lola, and I ended up using dispos and had to put a fleece outer on the top to stop that from leaking. Then miraculously she stopped being a heavy wetter and now is a almost never wetter.

I know this is completely gross but she went for 7 hours during the day in the same nappy and no leaks

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Woop! The stretchie worked. I put in a PD insert instead of hemp and it worked a treat. Only problem now is that I only have 3 of them and wash nappies every two days :-?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

sim wrote:Woop! The stretchie worked. I put in a PD insert instead of hemp and it worked a treat. Only problem now is that I only have 3 of them and wash nappies every two days :-?

Looks like your washing every 1.5 days now! thats what i used to do with the toots, wash in the morning one day then the night the next. It kind of works.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Nope. :giggle: I just remembered I have 1 medium night nappy - a fabulously absorbent Flutterby Fluff :widesmile: plus a LLS day nappy that is super absorbent too, so I *think* I'm sorted.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 am

Or perhaps it's a good time to get a couple more...

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Leon is the same he is in medium LLS and wool overnight

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm

@littlesez do you use a sleeping bag? Now I've found a night time nappy combo that is properly reliable I want to put him in wool at night but wondering if it will work in a gro bag...?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:14 am

He has been in wool since birth and in winter a gro bag but for most nights just a sleep gown as our room is really hot as long as the nappy isn't drenched the wool works fine for us.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat