hf1

Friday's nappies

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Friday's nappies

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:57 am

Isaac woke in a disposable this morning and has gone into his blue popper weenotions one size pocket. He has two blue BGs and another weenotions popper nappy to take to the childminder.

I'm so pleased our childminder can do the popper nappies. So is she but that's a story for another time, not so close to breakfast...

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Friday's nappies

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:16 am

Eleanor woke in an old style toys bots bamboozle with a petition desous insert and a blueberry coverall wrap.

Going with big girl pants for the rest of the day, as the PTing continues!

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:20 am

O's in dispicables today as he's in nursery :(

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 am

@Dora Won't they use cloth?

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:10 am

JabberJabber wrote:@Dora Won't they use cloth?

@JabberJabber um...not very well-no. the don't fasten it properly (leave gaps around the legs with the wraps) so I was having to provide many changes of clothes and also a nappy or two went missing. so I gave up with them. It's only for a day a week so could be worse. you'd think though-as they are the ones that include the price of dispicables in their fees-that they'd encourage the of cloth nappies more widely?? it would make everyone happy!!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Lola woke up in a disposable - she had a bit of nappy rash last night so she got slathered in cream. But even with a fleece soaker on the top she still soaked the bed!

Then into a swaddlebees AIO - butteryfly print if you need to know. Then it will be disposables until 3pm as she's at nursery. Then probably into a grovia AIO

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Patrick woke in a bumble nappy boosted with a per fold covered with a ME wrap. Then into a close parent pop in, then into Ecobub red and white stripe nappy, then pop ins for the rest of the day and now sleeping in a boosted bumble with nature baby wrap.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat