hf1

Best night time nappy ?

My avatar
cherrycola
Clothie
Clothie

Best night time nappy ?

Postby cherrycola » Sun May 25, 2014 11:18 am

Hi I have been using cloth on off for the last 8 weeks , finally started using full time 2 days ago and during the day they are perfect but at nightime we have lots of leaks :(, what nappy is best for night? we hava a few different types but not sure if any are "good" night time one's, Tia.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Best night time nappy ?

Postby sim » Sun May 25, 2014 11:32 am

:wave: I answered on your other thread, but I prefer dedicated night time nappies as my boys have both been heavy wetters.

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Sun May 25, 2014 2:05 pm

We used Bumbles (nippa'd) boosted with a pre fold and wrap for both our boys as their night time nappy. They were ginormous nappies/bums but worked for us.

When they were little we used ME Sandies or Bimbles for night time.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun May 25, 2014 4:15 pm

^What Simone said. We use Holdens Landing Bedbugs and Wee Notions Night Notions. Couldn't get a boosted fitted to last all night. We had some success with Nappies by Minki pockets stuffed with lots of bamboo and hemp in the past too.

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Sun May 25, 2014 6:36 pm

^^^ what Louise and Simone said :) Although we had sucess the other night with a little lamb bamboo boosted with a bamboo prefold and hemp with wool over, when i was behind withthe washing .

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Sun May 25, 2014 8:05 pm

We normally use a mio solo with mio boost and get 12 hours out of it. I have just started using tots bots bamboozles and wrap last few days they are good but where my replacement nappies as first ones were faulty and their customer service was shocking! So won't be buying any more.

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Sun May 25, 2014 9:29 pm

We need bamboo or hemp for night time. I mostly use minki pockets stuffed with bamboo terries or bamboo prefolds.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 26, 2014 1:35 am

I had a mix of night nappies, Bumbbles, Babybeehind bamboos worked well (and relatively slim compared to others!). I also had quite a few of a pocket fitted that I don't remember the name of and a home made version of the same. Once I discovered wool I only used that as a cover!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat