hf1

Disturbing nappy discovery

My avatar
InkMinx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Disturbing nappy discovery

Postby InkMinx » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 am

I made a very disturbing discovery yesterday. Copper was wearing his new Guerrilla fluff wrap yesterday and at the end of the day when my OH removed the wrap he stabbed himself in the hand. Looking at the wrap we found about 1cm of sharp metal protruding from the fold over elastic on the left cuff. On removing the metal this is what we found had been sewn into the wrap.
Needless to say we were horrified! We are very lucky that Cooper didn't suffer any apparent injury from this. And I have emailed the company that I bought it from to let them know.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Disturbing nappy discovery

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 am

Eek! IIRC somebody else has the same problem with a Guerilla Fluff nappy a few years ago. The lady who makes them didn't seem too bothered by it either! :evil: :evil:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:55 am

WOW that's shocking, I hope you get an answer. thank goodness he wasn't hurt

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:57 pm

This is the thread about it a few years ago - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=28914&p=317706

My avatar
InkMinx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby InkMinx » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Louise I can't open the link as Im not authorised, but two have 2 forum users have the same problem with their nappies makes you wonder exactly how often they are leaving pins in! I certainly won't touch any of their products again.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat