Urgent folding help needed please

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Urgent folding help needed please

Postby clothmama » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:45 pm

I love the Jo fold too and put it on our babies in the hospital I think it is the best fold for containment :hug:

ems101 wrote:Shes got diarrhoea? That doesn't sound good. Do you know why? I think id get her checked out if I were you as shes so new x

I think this too :hug:

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:49 am

Ah love her xx

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 am

Gorgeous :love:
How's the diarrhoea situation now?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:01 am

She's gorgeous!!!!

:lookround: What's that fold???? :lookround:

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:38 am

It started as the fold that was originally posted, but I don't have a nappy pin so I rolled it up at the top to stop it falling off. :) It may not be pretty or an official fold but she still looks cute! :)

Mw just says it's normal breast milk poos, so think it's ok just think she's allergic to the nappies that we bought. She's a lot better with the nature baby care nappies but we ran out and 1 day with the other nappies and the nappy rash is back. X

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:00 pm

We used that fold with Oscar until he was about 4 months old. We found it brilliant. We also used lanolin on his bum when he was really sore. It was the only thing that didn't make him scream when applying. You could see the look of relief in his little face.

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:05 pm

@Bugglyboo I think I read a sticky where you'd said about the lanolin from a while ago and have indeed been using it since! It's been a godsend. X

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Haha I tend to rave about lanolin. My boys have coeliac disease and O has an egg intolerance so often get awful poos which leave them so raw that they bleed. Lanolin is the only thing that helps and now Ed is talking, he begs for it.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 am

@clothsister I was just thinking about this post today, terry sqaures might be a really good option for you until you can build up a bigger stash? Do you have any covers? Or any nippas? Is she fitting into the BTP ones that you have yet?

Squares are so cheap and work really well, I used to line mine with a fleece liner as a stay dry barrier and then nippa and a PUL wrap.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat