hf1

Need more nappies

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Need more nappies

Postby Chunkychels » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi everyone just want to ask if anyone has some good newbourn or birth the potty nappies for swop or sale . At the mo I have 25 itti bitti tutto and one size small wobot itti bitti delish ... If you could help me to know some more that I could benefit having let me know thanks cloth mummas

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Need more nappies

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi there!

Do you prefer using the all in one nappies, or would you consider using fitted nappies with wraps?

If you would consider fitted and wraps, I can highly recommend bimbles for newborn and then told bots or little lambs for slightly bigger babies.

You might be able to pick some up on classifieds.

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Yeah I love the itti bitti nappoes because I can control where I want the most absobancsy and I like the one size fits all thing . I hav not tried wraps yet just because I'm still abit clueless what onces to get

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:39 am

And who makes the bimbals onces and could you tell me a good two guest wrap ,?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:33 am

Chunkychels wrote:could you tell me a good two gusset wrap?

@Chunkychels I love Mother Ease Rikki and Airflow for newborns, they are so bombproof, you really can't go wrong with them! The other wraps I really like are Nature Babies. I put my small on Rémy yesterday and it was a little baggy but I got a reasonable fit even though he is so tiny (under 6lbs at the moment).

Chunkychels wrote:And who makes the bimble's?

Easy Peasy Nappies make them, you can get them direct and there are lots of retailers that sell them too, I know Babykind have them.

I've got a bit caught out with Rémy being so tiny but I'm really really loving my terry squares! They are so quick to dry when I haven’t got many nappies that fit him and I can fold them to fit his tiny bum perfectly! If you haven't got any they are a great, cheap way to add to your collection. I'm a bit surprised at how much I'm liking them this time, really worth considering!

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 am

Thank you for that info it really helps I just brought 6 charlie bananas nappies and I have got some small and medium terrys which are very soft love love them. I have to try some mother ease onces they look fantastic but I have just been using the Itti bitti and charlie banana onces and haven't given anything eles a try . So thanks for your time and message and congrats on the new bubba

My avatar
science_star
Clothie
Clothie

Postby science_star » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:36 pm

I used Mother-ease nappies and was a big fan of the they fitted nappies. Just put those day behind me- can't believe I'll not have to wash another load again!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat