Washable night time pull ups for a 4 year old

My avatar
busymummy
Clothie
Clothie

Washable night time pull ups for a 4 year old

Postby busymummy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Hi
My ds is 4, has been dry in the day for 2 years but wets himself every night, regardless of whether I lift him for a wee, restrict his fluid intake etc. He was in cloth full time as a baby but I bought disp pull ups when he came out of nappies to wear at night as I thought it would be a short term thing.....still wearing them!!
Have any of you used or heard of a reliable washable pull up that will last the night?? I HATE buying them and throwing them in the bin!!!!

Rebecca

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Washable night time pull ups for a 4 year old

Postby _michelle_ » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:21 pm

I've no experience of using them but I have heard good things about superundies. I have just brought a few of their day training pants in the babykind sale to use for when I start potty training my boys when it gets a bit warmer. I know you can stuff the snap on ones with whatever you like and they can still be used as a pull up. They are pricey so it may be worth seeing if anyone on here has any to sell :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:27 pm

I use Nappies by Minki fleece pockets and YoYos with my older children when they were in cloth at night.

My avatar
busymummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby busymummy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40 pm

The superundies look like daytime pants.
What about the yoyos? They look quite fun and not too nappyish... Can anyone else recommend or review them?

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Postby _michelle_ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:38 pm

Superundies do daytime and night ones. I think the most common ones with the best reviews are the motherease bedwetter pants. There are lots of reviews for those on the nappy lady site.

My avatar
busymummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby busymummy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Thanks Michelle, will check out the reviews.

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Postby _michelle_ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Just incase you haven't noticed there's just been a pair of the motherease ones listed in the classifieds on this site which should be suitable for a four year old and a few different brands which may be worth a look :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat