hf1

I'm such a fibber!

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

I'm such a fibber!

Postby BekkiLB » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:15 pm

I bought a new nappy the other day, one of the new mio solos and it unexpectedly arrived today when the oh was home! :eek: I told him that my pal had used my nappy lady account to use my points to get some money off and she just forgot to change the address! He's totally buying it :dancing: but I also won a bundle of 21 pop ins on eBay for £25... How will I keep them a secret :nosey: :mail:

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: I'm such a fibber!

Postby Katielou » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Haha this made me laugh. We live in a house on some land my inlaws own and they live there too. We share the same address and they think the amount of parcels I get is a joke, I think they might be onto my nappy addiction!! I need to get a po box or something!!
Just say a friend ordered them through your ebay as she doesn't have an account!

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:11 pm

:giggle: @katielou when we lived on the in laws land, we put a plastic box with a clip on lid at the bottom of their drive. The postie put all our post in there as I got so fed up with the questions.

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:27 pm

I was going to bid for them hehehe just cost to much to post :( a good luck trying to keep it a secret lol

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:48 pm

That would be good but don't know how we would bring up the subject without basically calling em nosey moaners lol!!! X

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Have a secret nappy area and just slip them in the wash every now and again.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:59 pm

I live 15 mins in the car away luckily for me!so Ill pick them up when oh is at work but he's started noticing that the box we got to keep the nappies in is over flowing! 21 isn't a small number hehe! But I figure the bigger the stash the better condition the will be in for the next one haha!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Someone on here I remember had her washing machine in the utility room by the back door where the postman would knock, she would pop any naughty parcels in the machine until hubby wasn't looking :hohoho:

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm

:hohoho:
I'm definitely using that logic to justify my ever increasing nappy stash... No point having the bare minimum only to risk them warring out after 18 months!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat