hf1

What to get for medium size cloth nappy collection?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What to get for medium size cloth nappy collection?

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:38 pm

:wave: so Rémy is now 4.5 months :shock: :shock: starting to grow out of all his smalls quite rapidly it seems (which is crazy when only a few weeks ago he was still in XS!!) so I really need to sort out a medium collection. I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to decide what I want. I like to have a mix of things, I like pockets and fitteds and don't even mind the odd AIO so need a mix of nappies and wraps.

What would you get or do you have and why? :nosey: :widesmile:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What to get for medium size cloth nappy collection?

Postby ems101 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:22 pm

Ben's still in sz2 nappies. Fitteds weren't so good for him, but we are still reallyy loving little lamb sized pockets. I add an extra bamboo boosters and they are still relatively slim. Great for drying, cheap when on offer! I have a feeling they'll be in the next ll sale. How did you like the sz1?

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Green panda nappies are lovely. That was Oscar's first nappy and it fit like a dream and was so squishy and colourful.

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Most of mine are btp so not much help, but just thought I'd remind you (though I'm sure you haven't forgotten) that Real Nappy Week is coming up so there's bound to be loads of offers happening :thumbsup: :twisted:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:37 am

I have One size little lamb pockets, home made, dunk and fluff, weenotions.

I like my own ones best :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:44 am

ems101 wrote:Ben's still in sz2 nappies. Fitteds weren't so good for him, but we are still reallyy loving little lamb sized pockets. I add an extra bamboo boosters and they are still relatively slim. Great for drying, cheap when on offer! I have a feeling they'll be in the next ll sale. How did you like the sz1?

I love the size ones (thanks again as I may not of tried them and I really like them!) and to be fair they still actually have quite a bit of size in them so won't need to upsize them for a while, it is more my little fitteds that seem to be getting small an the wraps (mind you 3 or 4 of my wraps were NB / XS so no wonder they don't fit any more :giggle: ). Why didn't fitteds work for Ben @ems101 ?

Bugglyboo wrote:Green panda nappies are lovely. That was Oscar's first nappy and it fit like a dream and was so squishy and colourful.

Oh I haven't tried one of hers as Louis was out by the time she started, might go and have a look :D

littlesez wrote:I have One size little lamb pockets, home made, dunk and fluff, weenotions.

I like my own ones best :hohoho:

Now this is the thing, I love love love my one homemade one that I managed to get done and I have heaps of supplies that I bought and I shipped my machine over. Maybe I just need to crack on and make some!!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 am

He just completed saturated them so quickly, they then wicked into the wraps etc. Because he is big bit still baby shaped they just didn't fit him well. They were magic for James unfortunately just had to change my stash! Sold they on for a reasonable price though! @clothmama

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:12 am

Ha ha now 7 months and still not organised more wraps :doh: what does everyone love wraps wise?

He seems to be fitting into some slim larges already and still in size 1 little lamb pockets so may not need too many mediums!

I'm thinking after @LynniferT mentioning I might need to try a TB stretchy bamboozle Buzz!

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:49 am

I love my blueberry coverall wraps, they fit my LO really well over every fitted / night nappy we have and I love their prints.
I had 1 medium weenotions wrap and now have 1 large one and never had any leaks or problems with them either. They are side snaps which I like and quite roomy for nappies so can't imagine a fitted that wouldn't work with it. They do come down quite low on the leg though (iyswim) so not always my first choice.
My GenY wrap is lovely (also quite low on leg) but possibly better for slimmer babies? J is chuncky and I don't think the large will last much longer even though she's still quite a way off the weight limit. Shame cos the prints are fab.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat