Thursday Night Cloth Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Thursday Night Cloth Bums

Postby moonfruit » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Me again :D

William has gone to bed wearing a blue huggle stuffed with a GK hemp insert and Debbies Nappies car print flongies, Lottie is in a rainbow inner bumhugger with pink camo flongies and Ted is wearing a blue iish night with brown cow print flongies. Lottie is in the land of nod but the boys seem to want to play :? FC they go to bed soon.

Lisa x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Thursday Night Cloth Bums

Postby nic1 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Evie in her fairy PJ's again!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Kayleigh with a night notion, and the longies that her granny knitted her last winter. She knitted them extra long for some growing room, and I thought WTF??? but they actually work quite well now. They also seem much thinner than the 2nd hand longies that we had bought and I thought they would be only good for daytime, but luckily I was proven wrong. Will have to get around to washing them sometime soon. THey have playdough stuck in them now. Oh, and her peppa pig pj top.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:29 pm

upsy daisy nn with wool soaker (coutersey of mummytofive- the purple and brown one) blue pj top and rainbow striped babylegs :shock: :shock:

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:39 pm

Jack has turned from a light wetter to a heavy wetter so am having to rethink the night options, cant be washing pj trousers every day.....
so tonight he has a Jimmy Riddles with a small bamboo and hemp prefold as an extra booster, topped with an ellas house hemp and fleece booster, and over the top a kiwi pie double layer wool wrap.

fingers crossed XX

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:49 pm

C ole has a space print fleece Upsy Daisy stuffed with hemp. T-shirt style vest, babygro then fleecy babygro over the top. :)

Helen xx

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 pm

Still not ready to commit to cloth at night due to leakage probs but ran out of disposables! Put J in a Baby Beehinds with both inserts, boosted with a hemp insert on top, under a fleece liner -but just realised that the hemp hasn't been pre-washed! What are the chances that the wee will run straight off the hemp, out through any gaps in her wrap? I really don't want to wake her to change it :(

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Red Happy Heiny

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:Still not ready to commit to cloth at night due to leakage probs but ran out of disposables! Put J in a Baby Beehinds with both inserts, boosted with a hemp insert on top, under a fleece liner -but just realised that the hemp hasn't been pre-washed! What are the chances that the wee will run straight off the hemp, out through any gaps in her wrap? I really don't want to wake her to change it :(

Erm quite high... Hemp should always go under bamboo too :? :? Not as the top layer... Best bet would be to put the hemp outside the nappy between it and the wrap in this case...
You might be lucky - but you might end up wtih a night-time change...

Isabelle is in her purple and blue gelato minkee lil' stinkee with her hello kitty PJs :)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat