hf1

What nappies are you using today?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What nappies are you using today?

Postby LynniferT » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 pm

In a 'dragons scale' best bottom wrap with stay dry insert... For how long i dont know :giggle:

Dancing mum wrote:Tots bots stretchy (only have 1 and didn't like it much but started reaching for it again recently) with blueberry coverall.

@dancingmum have you seen the new 'buzz' bamboozle stretch? Stretchies arent my favourite nappy but i want a bumble bee bum for toby :hohoho:

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Ooo I'm going to have a look, sounds nice and I'm starting to feel the TB love at the mo so should possibly get another one to double check :giggle:
In a Weenotions Night Notion now with bamboo booster and blueberry coverall wrap (DH put her in night nappy and he never uses wool no matter how much I try convince him :roll:

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:11 pm

@dancingmum have you seen the new 'buzz' bamboozle stretch? Stretchies arent my favourite nappy but i want a bumble bee bum for toby :hohoho:[/quote]

Just had a look and the buzz is super cute! Now to put my thinking cap on for how to justify another nappy purchase :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:26 am

He's awake and the BB bamboo worked fine, need to sort out which wool fits and I've at least got a couple of night nappies to get me going :yahoo: !

Just put him in a Holdens Landing BV and a wool soaker which I've discovered fits perfectly :yahoo: (a bit unsure what everything is as a lot are soupdragons preloved that she gifted me!)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:43 am

Nope he pooped in that one! Now in a Dunk and Fluff medium ooga booga that Jen gave us @docmaggoo :D with the same wool soaker!

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:53 am

Morris is wearing a LL pocket and I've just checked out all the nappies to see what else we have and what doesn't fit anymore.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:19 am

We've changed nappies so many times this morning i am actually unsure what hes wearing :giggle:

... Just checked its a planetwise wrap and prefold ;)

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Now in a bamboozle stretch (green and purple stripe :) ) and little lamb wrap

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Old style bamboozle (that I turned into a nippa nappy!) with popolinni wrap :) and asleep :yahoo: :yahoo:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat