hf1

What nappies are you using today?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What nappies are you using today?

Postby LynniferT » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:05 pm

We are now in a size 1 blueberry capri cover with another bamboo prefold :)

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Amazingly the terry stayed on her bum right through till nappy change. When I took wrap off it had all slipped a bit and the leg tucks were completely out but it wasn't a disaster :happy:
She's now in Puddlekins night nappy with extra bamboo booster and disana wool shorts

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:27 am

He's in a bamboo Terry and imse vimse wrap right now, however he's staying with daddy for an hour or 2 later whilst j and I go mountain biking, so will surely wind up in pockets!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:35 am

Currently in a planetwise wrap with a best bottom insert ...3rd nappy in the last hour after having pooped 3 times this morning :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 am

LynniferT wrote:Currently in a planetwise wrap with a best bottom insert ...3rd nappy in the last hour after having pooped 3 times this morning :roll:

Oh dear, love those mornings!

I'd forgotten about the much easier transition to normal poo until this month, just plops into the toilet :giggle: !

I am going to have a fitted day today, just need to sort wraps out. His lovely pirate wrap and nappy from @MissFrodo is fitting and we :love: it so that will probably be the first thing I put on when he gets up :D

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:56 am

@clothmama good to hear it's getting used, I have another new one same size that we never used maybe you want it?

On topic Morris is wearing a LittleLamb pocket atm in purple ;)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:44 pm

MissFrodo wrote:@clothmama good to hear it's getting used, I have another new one same size that we never used maybe you want it?

On topic Morris is wearing a LittleLamb pocket atm in purple ;)

@missFrodo that would be awesome, they are a lovely fit. Let me know how much you want xx :)

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Now in a bamboozle stretchy with my favourite dinos blueberry coverall over the top :)

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:52 am

Is it too late to join in?
Anyway, Willow is in an ecopipo. Two parters have always been best for us but now she is a whirlwind and won't stay on the change mat I need something quick. Had a couple of minor leaks but overall I am really pleased with them. I have a night nappy of theirs to try next.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat