Little Lambs fluffy post!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Little Lambs fluffy post!

Postby clothmama » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Courier arrived with a box full of nappies :widesmile: It's the first fluffy mail I've had in ages so I'm very excited :yahoo:

6 one size pockets, 3 size 2 wraps and 2 size 2 bamboo :)
LImage

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Little Lambs fluffy post!

Postby ems101 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Oh I LOVE fluffy post. So sad!

If you like the bamboo fitteds I have a couple of well used ones that we've grown out of. Plenty of wear left in them, but it wouldn't be worth selling them

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:46 am

ems101 wrote:If you like the bamboo fitteds I have a couple of well used ones that we've grown out of. Plenty of wear left in them, but it wouldn't be worth selling them

Awww thanks @ems101 I need to have a check and see if I need more nappies (well I neeeeed to try a new style bamboozle but that's different!) as I feel like I'm running out of space at the moment :eek:

He is currently in the first pocket, I knew he was going for a nap so didn't put the new bamboo inserts in as they have only had one wash! I should have poppered the rise as it is too big but he was fussing so didn't. Will do on the next nappy and get a pic!

Haven't had a leak with the wraps they seem pretty good, perhaps not the nicest feeling PUL and I miss not having laundry tabs but I think for the price they are fab and you can't really expect things like laundry tabs when they are so cheap.

Overall very happy with my purchases!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:05 pm

I agree re the wraps. At some points I love them and others, they just don't suit, but at that price they are great stash builders!!

I'd be interested to hear how the osfm nappies go. Hopefully just as good as the sized for you :-)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:32 pm

The first one I put on and it leaked :cry: I didn't put the bamboo boosters as they had only been washed once so thought I'd play it safe! Then DH put on an entirely unwashed one that was still in the box and it didn't leak. On thinking I think I may have put a hemp booster and it was that not the nappy, also I didnt' popper down, I have him in a size 1 as he is down for his nap but I'll try again later with another OSFM and let you know! The fit is lovely - prefer the trimmer look than the sized tbh.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Ohhh you have all those fab printed ones! I have one as a wrap but the rest is just plain, might need to change stash :giggle:

I do like the wraps but I agree laundry tabs would have been much mcuh nicer, I always close them before washing to prefend they get stuck on something else.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat