hf1

Caught the nappy bug! What's your favourite?

My avatar
Ziggyzandra
Clothie
Clothie

Caught the nappy bug! What's your favourite?

Postby Ziggyzandra » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:55 pm

I didn't understand when people said that they got addicted to cloth nappies... until now.
I started with Bambino mio, miosoft nprefolds as they seemed to be a good all rounder with the limited info I had. Now I have started looking at others and have a bit more knowledge, plus now I've tried cloth nappies and I want them all! I want to try each style and design. Unfortunately I dont have enough money to do that, plus it would probably be a bit silly of me :s

Still collecting a stash, so would also like your opinions on your favourite type :)

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Caught the nappy bug! What's your favourite?

Postby Kim » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:26 pm

I have way too many different kinds but Daisy bird kids and monkey snuggles here.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:38 pm

My fave at the moment is flip covers with size 2 prefolds. My 2 year olds favourite is bambino mio solos, he goes for them everytime!!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:42 pm

I'm a one nappy kinda gal! I'm not turned on by pretties, we just use ll sized pockets and occasionally ll bamboo fitted.

I'm all practical over pretty ;-)

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:46 am

I was like you, bought a load of Littke Lamb one size pockets and additional hemp boosters and thought I'd be done. I still use my LL's every day and yet somehow I've collected loads more nappies too. Definitely addictive!
I love my Little Lamb pockets (sized and one size) and GroVia hybrids with the hemp stay dry inserts. If I'm doing fitted with wrap I like A Mama Knows with Blueberry Coverall wrap cos they're really absorbent but not bulky.

Tag Words

All tags for this topic

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat