hf1

Bumgenius freetime

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Bumgenius freetime

Postby Chunkychels » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Got a baby due 4th December and was just wondering what people thoughts was on the BG freetime nappies snaps don't really like Velcro :( lol .. Or does anyone have any other sejestion for me with other BG nappies :) thanks all

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Bumgenius freetime

Postby Dancing mum » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:58 am

I've never tried BG but I do hear good things about them. I know one mum whose whole stash is BG but not sure which version. I hope someone comes along with suggestion soon

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:12 am

I've not tried them but liked my old BG's (until the elastic went!).

Rémy was due 4/12 last year!

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Really want to buy some of these nappies but don't know if I should need advice... When did you end up having him ? :)

My avatar
kimmypw
Clothie
Clothie

Postby kimmypw » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:48 am

Hi. I have been using BumGenuis Freetime now for 9 months ,love them and would recommend.

Nappy Lady suggested these after completing the online survey. My priorites were the nappies were easy to use, good absorbancy and quick drying. Although they were a little more expensive then some of the other birth to potty nappies, the quailty does show.

The fact the nappy comes with the inserts attached is great and saves on time and effort, made getting the hubby onboard alot easier :)

They have fit my son from 3 days old and are still going strong. They have plenty of room left so i hope they will last till he is ready for the potty.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Chunkychels wrote:When did you end up having him ? :)

24th November @Chunkychels

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi :wave:
I had a couple of these in my stash with now almost 4 year old DD. She was 4300g (sorry I am danish :giggle: so no pounds) and did not fit any of the BGs well until she was about a month old. They where just too loose on the legs to hold up messy newborn poop.
What I really liked about the freetime was fast drying and that it was easily boosted. The microfiber was not enough for her though. She fit it until she was almost 3 and stopped using diapers. We had the aplix but only because daycare prefered that.
I think its a good diaper, however needs boosting if you have a heavy wetter like we did :D I sold mine, but think I will get some for number 3 :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat