My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Wednesday Night Cloth Bums

Postby moonfruit » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Hello all

It's 7.45 and everyone is in bed :wine:

William is wearing a BH with green dancing bears soaker under a sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a pink flowery WN with a red tot bots wrap and Ted is wearing a planes weddie (thanks SS :D ) with a blue fleece WN wrap.

Luke has gone to bed in blue pj's (with lots of calpol as he is still suffering with his ear infection :( ) and Imogen is wearing her pink gingham pj's and high school musical socks!

Sweet dreams to all

Lisa x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Wednesday Night Cloth Bums

Postby tanya » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 pm

mummytofive wrote:Ted is wearing a planes weddie (thanks SS :D ) with a blue fleece WN wrap.

I did wonder if that nappy would work as a night nappy for you. FC.

Bella is wearing her usual combo just recently of a NN, a couche cover and a fleece sleepsuit as it is freezing here again.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Isabelle is in her blue and purple minkee lil' stinkie with her hello kitty romper over the top as that's what she wanted (bit chilly but nevermind, she's under a HUGE duvet!!)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Zach is in his cars weenotions with a plain old red tots fleece wrap over the top.

Last night he wore a pocket for the first time overnight, it was his rainbow patchwork (my name not Marijkes!!!) Lil' Stinkie. It worked quite well, a little wet at the front but only a tiny bit so maybe a tad more stuffing required.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Iris is in a despicable. :oops: :oops:

But it's because we go on holiday on Friday and tomorrow we're off to the BIL's to stay before our early morning flight on Friday. So the last nappy wash before we go is currently being done.

It's horrible - she's got no bum. :( :hohoho:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
mummytofive wrote:Ted is wearing a planes weddie (thanks SS :D ) with a blue fleece WN wrap.

Bella is wearing her usual combo just recently of a NN, a couche cover and a fleece sleepsuit as it is freezing here again.

We used it the other night and it was wonderful. Think we may need another one :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 pm

mummytofive wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:

We used it the other night and it was wonderful. Think we may need another one :wink:

I'm so glad to hear it. I did find it tough to find a nappy to suit your heavy wetter :)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Jak is in a huggle, and popolini vento wrap, very boring!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Harriet is in a butterfly babybufters with mummymade knitted wrap and Incredibles pj's pver the top :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat