Happy 10th Birthday Cloth Nappy Tree!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Happy 10th Birthday Cloth Nappy Tree!

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:34 am

:yahoo: :dancing: :cake: Happy Birthday Cloth Nappy Tree! :cake: :dancing: :yahoo:

It is the Tree's birthday month! It seems incredible but 10 years ago today the first person joined the Tree - me :hohoho: . Others joined later in the month and it all went from there! It has been an amazing journey and it is fantastic that we are still here 10 years on :widesmile: . The sheer quantity of cloth advice and support and help throughout the forum is just phenomenal and I'm so proud of the sheer quantity of people we must have helped over so many years, people who may have stopped or never started their cloth journeys. I genuinely wonder how many nappies we've saved from landfill as a result of the information shared on here!??

Thank you to everyone who has made the tree the helpful, supportive place it is and of course to MrC for his incredibly hard work over so many years too :widesmile: . I'd also like to thank the mods - there have been many over the years who have given their time and efforts and enthusiasm to the site and I am truly grateful :cnthug: .

There will be a 10th birthday review comp running this month with some great prizes to celebrate so get writing :whip: and I'll put up all the details shortly :widesmile: :yahoo:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Happy 10th Birthday Cloth Nappy Tree!

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Thank you Joel @MrC and Tory @clothmama for creating such a great place here. I've loved the care and support I've found here and I've made some real life friends.

You've helped me find a love for cloth nappies and baby wearing and this is something I've been able to share with others.

You've also helped me through illness - both depression and my Crohn's disease and members here have provided a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on.

The work that Tory and Joel put in is incredible - thank yu!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Happy Birthday CNT!

:cake: :cake: :cake: :wine: :yahoo:

I can't believe that I no longer have little people in nappies but I am hugely grateful that this is still a place I can come for support in difficult times, chat and a bit of fun. Like Kate @JabberJabber, I've made both online and real-life friends through the Tree.

Another big thank you to @MrC Joel and @clothmama Tory for planting the seed and growing the Tree! :cnthug:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Happy 10th CNT
:yahoo: :cake: :wine:
It was one of the first sites i visited when looking into cloth nappies about 8 years ago - thank you for being a good place to find knowledge, a place of comfort and support, thanks to Joel @MrC and Tory @clothmama for creating and giving birth to something amazing and last but not least thanks to all the wonderfull people that make up the Cloth Nappy Tree :love:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Happy Birthday, the tree has helped me through such dark times and I know I will never be judged here. It's such an amazing site, thank you so much @clothmama and @MrC xx

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Happy birthday CNT!!!!

A big thank you to Tory and Joel ( @clothmama & @MrC ) for your continuous hard work on the tree and for setting it up as a great place to hang out ;) ( even when your babies are out of cloth :giggle: )

I started my journey into cloth 9 years ago, DH and I on our first baby, alone in our group of friends trying out what others told us was silly and 'making life harder for ourselves' . I met 2 others locally who were using cloth at the time and felt a bit alone. When I found the tree I learned so much and met lots of lovely people, had some great advice and didn't feel quite so 'different' anymore :love:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: big pat on the back

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Amazing!! Think I've been here 6 or so years.

You lovely people have helped me through some tough times and I'm grateful to you- Joel and Tory, for working so hard to provide this invaluable place.

Long may it continue!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:11 am

I joined 2008, can't believe it!

Tory and Joel, this place is amazing, we all appreciate the years of work you have invested. You will have helped so many people :)

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:55 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: :cnthug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TREE :dancing: :cake: :wine:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat