Pretty and Patterned Fitteds

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Pretty and Patterned Fitteds

Postby moonfruit » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Hi

Looking for inspiration and suggestions to brighten up my stash. Aside from NL, can you suggest any good fitteds that are a little more interesting than tots/ll/meos etc but that actually work?

Thanks Lisa x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Pretty and Patterned Fitteds

Postby flutterby » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:34 pm

what kind of thing are you looking for, sidesnap, front snap, applix, any particular fabrics?

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm

anything, we're easy to please :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:29 pm

I'm drawing blanks, scrunchkins does patterned prints, have you looked through the WAHM list?? Or how about buying some cheap preloved nappies and dyeing them??

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm

flutterby wrote:I'm drawing blanks, scrunchkins does patterned prints, have you looked through the WAHM list?? Or how about buying some cheap preloved nappies and dyeing them??

I've just seen the ones you dyed for nicolag, could I be one of your next paying customers? Pretty please with sugar on the top :D

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:01 pm

jimmy riddles (uk), weenotions (uk), muttaquin, goodmammas, luxe baby diapers, babybufters(uk), hollow oaks(uk), minnie o'(uk), scrunshkins (uk),

http://www.thegoodmama.com/index.php?ma ... lojnlqami0
http://www.weenotions.co.uk
http://www.babybufter.co.uk
http://www.minnieo.co.uk/
Last edited by Pinchette on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Have a look through the wahms list here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11547 they are mainly UK or AUS based but for US ones take a look at hyenacart :)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:12 am

I got a puppy print Fluff & Stuff from someone on the board here and I'm loving it. It's adorable, super soft velour inner and velour-topped trifold soaker, and a really nice fit. Don't see them very often though. :(

If you have 8 or 10 hours to spare, go troll the Fitteds forum on Diaperswappers.com - most mamas are willing to post abroad, but you'll have to add about $4 to the ppd (postage included) price for each dipe - er, nappy. :mrgreen: If I could afford them, I'd love to try a Sweetiebums - though honestly, I suspect Hanna's fitteds are going to be every bit as nice as anything on HC. :wink:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:31 am

rhead wrote:I got a puppy print Fluff & Stuff from someone on the board here and I'm loving it. It's adorable, super soft velour inner and velour-topped trifold soaker, and a really nice fit. Don't see them very often though. :(

If you have 8 or 10 hours to spare, go troll the Fitteds forum on Diaperswappers.com - most mamas are willing to post abroad, but you'll have to add about $4 to the ppd (postage included) price for each dipe - er, nappy. :mrgreen: If I could afford them, I'd love to try a Sweetiebums - though honestly, I suspect Hanna's fitteds are going to be every bit as nice as anything on HC. :wink:

I've just joined daipserswappers, oh dear Rachel what have you done? :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat