hf1

What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

My avatar
Bee
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

Postby Bee » Mon May 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Clwt Twt for me I am afraid. I didn't get along with them at all. Also Bambino Mio wraps, sold them quickly :lol:

Oh Flexitots too. I tried them once and sold them all :lol:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:47 am

Haven't had too many worst buys. Itti Bitti D'Lish we just didn't get on with. Poo and pee leaks everywhere - I was gutted as they're so cute!! :(
Had a Baby Bufters night nappy which I had to sell on as I just couldn't get a good fit.
Little Lamb wraps were useless and sold on very quickly. Constantly leaked and lots of wicking around the leg gussets. Shame as I love their nappies.
We had two wacky wraps for DS and while he did wear them a few times and they were kinda cute they weren't a particularly good fit so put me of buying more.
I think that's it - not too bad really!
Cathleen xx

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:04 pm

No one laugh now :hohoho: when i was 7 months preg with ds3 (other 2 weren`t in cloth) i bought 10 KUSHIES AIO on ebay. I had only decided to try cloth,but these were re-listed the next day :oops:.Next,bought 10 fluffles size 2 (as a BTP) from Babykind because they were half price, listed them on e-bay the next day because they looked sooo huge.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 am

tracedw wrote:No one laugh now :hohoho: when i was 7 months preg with ds3 (other 2 weren`t in cloth) i bought 10 KUSHIES AIO on ebay. I had only decided to try cloth,but these were re-listed the next day :oops:.Next,bought 10 fluffles size 2 (as a BTP) from Babykind because they were half price, listed them on e-bay the next day because they looked sooo huge.

:giggle: :giggle:

Sorry I know you said no one laugh, I have a pic of Summer quite teeny in a sz 2 fluffle!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 pm

for us it was the Itti Bitti D'lish, they just don't want to go on Austin, tried one and had to take it off straight away as it just wouldn't seal up and I really wanted to use them :( also cotton LL, I don't know how he does it but my little man wee's for England and they just can't take it :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Fexitots, soaked in about 30 minutes...felt really thin and naff...

Weenotions :( I wanted to love these so much but i dont like the nappies or wraps on Ds and im so dissapointed...i love their fabric and embroidery choices but they just look awful on him and a medium wrap is tight on Ds thighs at 3 months...a large will be huge though in the body :(

tots bots, huge and soaked in about an hour :(

Cotton bottoms wraps...awful...

Kissaluv 0's...may as well not put a nappy on...leaked everything everywhere...

diddy diapers...never got a good fit with these on ds

:oops:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 pm

So far I think my Upsy Daisy nappies. I love the look of them , but just don't like the fit of either the OS or the night nappy. Think I am going to sell them on my next clear out :|

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:for us it was the Itti Bitti D'lish, they just don't want to go on Austin, tried one and had to take it off straight away as it just wouldn't seal up and I really wanted to use them :( also cotton LL, I don't know how he does it but my little man wee's for England and they just can't take it :giggle:

That sounds like smalls on Grace - mediums fit her better...

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:43 pm

I bought 7 OneLife nappies at a baby fair when I was pregnant - sold them on quickly when Sam was born as I couldn't get a good fit with them. It's weird as they look to be the same fit as MEOS but they clearly aren't as those fit Sam nicely! I bought a preloved Flexitot which I have never used as I think it's hideous, and although I love WN's fabrics and embroidery, the OS pocket with poppers I have isn't a good fit on Sam and leaks every time (although the one I have with aplix is fine) and the WN medium wraps I bought for him are still way too huge to go on him, even though he's a big boy for his age. Worst buy for me though is the cow print Happy Heiny (with aplix) I bought as an alternative to his (very successful) BGs. The material looks cheap, the elastic rubs and digs into his legs, and it leaks every time I put it on him. It's for sale actually - anyone want it? :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat