hf1

What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

My avatar
Green Jelly
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

Postby Green Jelly » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Absolute worst nappy has to be a Bambinex All in One (with fluffy inside). Leaked with the first wee! Also didn't get on with Swaddlebees pocket nappy and not so keen on Tots Bots Wraps - love their nappies though.

My avatar
Ukrainka
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Ukrainka » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Worst buy
Imse Vimse flanellete - can hold almost nothing, hard to put on if the baby is older, because they have no poppers
Binding nappies - too thin, to long to put on an older baby
Tots bots AIO - leaked. It was a disaster, until I sold them :|

My avatar
Isla'smum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Isla'smum » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Absolute worst buy ever has to be Cushie Tushie Couture. I hated it almost on sight as it does not look like an expensive nappy even though it costs £17.50. I expected better quality inserts and cut tbh as it doesn't fit at all well around the legs. DD2 does not even last an hour in this nappy before it leaks badly. A MAJOR disappointment :(

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 pm

I would have to say my worst buy was Bambanix teddy nappies, I bought 2 when I was expecting Ethan and I just didn't like the look of them when I got them so sold them on.

Naomi -x-

My avatar
Ruth_JB
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Ruth_JB » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 am

My worst buy is Tots Bots Pocket Tots, didn't get on with Nathan at all, leaked everywhere, round the back, tummy and the legs from the word go and no amount of adjusting or stripping would work. Just couldn't get the right fit for Nathan, luckily only bought 2 and as I'd hardly used them managed to get most of my money back selling them on! :D

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Isla'smum wrote:Absolute worst buy ever has to be Cushie Tushie Couture. I hated it almost on sight as it does not look like an expensive nappy even though it costs £17.50. I expected better quality inserts and cut tbh as it doesn't fit at all well around the legs. DD2 does not even last an hour in this nappy before it leaks badly. A MAJOR disappointment :(

I agree, supposed to be like an Itti, but the quality is just not the same imho - we've never even put them on, how these are sold as a OS I don't know they are massive! ... that said ittis are awful for us to, they just don't fit, gutted as I bought loads while I was Pregnant as heard such good things, so had 6 in small which I sold on after just 2 attempts at wearing them which resulted in a soaking baby & wet lap for me :( I also have 10 in medium which I am debating on whether to keep & see if they fit better or cut my losses & sell on while they are popular.

My avatar
Timeslikethese
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Timeslikethese » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 pm

A palm and ponds nappy... It's less absorbent than a piece of bounty kitchen roll.

My avatar
Marie04
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Marie04 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 am

Isla'smum wrote:Absolute worst buy ever has to be Cushie Tushie Couture. I hated it almost on sight as it does not look like an expensive nappy even though it costs £17.50. I expected better quality inserts and cut tbh as it doesn't fit at all well around the legs. DD2 does not even last an hour in this nappy before it leaks badly. A MAJOR disappointment :(

I have to second this - I was hugely dissapointed, it leaked almost straight away and felt really cheap despite its high price. Not 'couture' at all really! Big thumbs down!

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:26 am

We didn't get on with Itti's at all. And Holden's Landing daytime nappies are too narrow between the legs although we get on great with the Bedbugs.

Wish we still had some of our MEOS, with boosting they were pretty fab, if a little boring although I doubt they'd fit now.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat